Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weirdo.

arep texted me last night.
but i didnt reply his text bcz im so damn busy, doing my assignments.
then before i went to sleep, i text him.


he asked me to call him for a while.
its 3am that time.
god, i really need to sleep.
but i called him though.
and he asked me so many things okay.
he also start to call me as "sayang"
then i was like, gila apa mamat neh.
and he would like me to accompany him that night.
cz he couldnt sleep at all.
so we talked, a lot.
i teased him so many times and he sulked!
omg sgt tak percaya.
and he said that i dont understand him and he's so dissappointed.
i said, im sorry la okay.
then dia merajuk pula.
haishh apa kena la ngn arep neh.


bila dah okay tu dia mcm mengada2 pula.
i asked him whether he is sick or what,
but he said that he's just fine.
dalam hati mcm, salah mkn ubat agaknya dia neh.
slalu suka buli2 tp mlm td tak pula.
bila orang buli dia balik, merajuk.
and tak boleh terima.
weird, isnt it?


dah dah. malas nak fikir.
banyak lagi assignment nak kena buat.
taaa!

No comments: