Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Such a heartache.

I just cant believe that he would do such thing to me.
It's just, unbelievable.
He makes me cry, again.
It sucks. Yes it is.

I'm regret for being soo nice to him.
Always comforting him whenever he needs.
Always giving him another chance when he make mistakes.
I'm trying my best out of everything,
to let him know that i really love him.
But he never appreciate it.

A good heart always ends up broken.

Whyy? Why is he treating me like this?
Tension with loads of assignments?
Yes i do understand that.
Cz we both are in the same situation.

When i have problems, i share it with u.
Because only u can make me feel better.
But why u didn't do the same thing?
I don't really care about that.
But please, jaga hati i.

You also broke our promises.
You said that it's just between both of us.
But you're the one who broke it.
You don't even notice that, don't ya?
Because you never care about it.

You don't really know how much it hurts.
I'm not that strong, you know that right?

The last thing i would like you to know.
I had enough of this.
So please, stop.
And stay away from my life!

No comments: