Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random.

Thank God parents dah balik yayyy no more wake up early in the morning. Haha and alhamdulillah Tokki is just fine. Mama said, after operation Tokki macam lebih ceria mama tengok. Takde la suram je macam dulu. I'm soooo glad to hear that ^^

Oh I listened to SJ's 4th Repackaged album. The songs were great! Daebakkk! <3 A short journey. A song from Eunhae to Kangin. Okay sumpah menangis. There's a lot of Kangin's voice in that song. Pffhh! Why did you have to go? Whyyyyy? T____T




Donghae, hotness overload! <3



Okay enough spamming about them. Their songs really makes my day! Boleh mimpi indah sekejap lagi :D

Oh btw I'm going out with Qusya tomorrow! Woots! ^^ Going to meet her for the 1st time since we've been a goodfriends for about 3years and more I guess. Quite long, isn't it. That is whyyy I'm so freaking excited! :D

Alright til then ~

No comments: