Friday, March 27, 2009

Duhh. im bored

Yea, thanks to farah la kan cz tagged saya =p

TAG 1


7 ciri lelaki idaman saya
• Tall
• When he smiles, his whole face brightens up and will instantaneously make you happy
• Smells nice
Pretective
• Spontaneous
• Caring
• Smart and non-smoker, please?


7 lelaki yang pernah saya minati [cinta?]
Well, my 1st crush is when i was in kindergarten. His name is Iqram. Comell. Haha i fell in love with him mse kotrg menari tarian tradisional. Yepp, ktorg main dancer. Cewahh.
A prefect when i was in standard3. Heh. He is a brother of my friend. Every morning we would walk together to school. Along with my friend laa. Tkde la berdua je. Hahah.
Nicky Byrne from Westlife. Sumpah. Comell. And im still a crazy fan of his.
• A chinese boy mse form2, kot. Seriously. Jatuh cinta gila! And sometimes rse mcm syok sendiri. Wawawa =p
Mamat Forever21 kt Pavilion. Hahaha. Masa tu klaka gila kott.
• Chad Michael Murray. Yep yep!
• Kim Heechul, Lee Donghae, Kim Kibum & Choi Shiwon.
• Currently in looove with Lee Minho, KimBum & Kim Hyun Joong =p


7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan orang yang diminati [cinta?]
• My heart pounds up very fast.
• Nervous sampai kadang2 terspeechless.
• Got butterflies in my tummy, for sure.
• Happy. Not just happy. Bahagia.
• I felt like I was in my own world.
Kalau sakit terus rasa mcm sihat.
Menggigil, sometimes =p


7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama orang yang tersayang
• Paris!
• The most beautiful Island in the world.
Korea. yeayyy!
• China's Great Wall.
• Holland in spring.
Tepi tasik bawah pokok and tengok stars all night.
Mana2 pun tak kisah janji tak busuk.


7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin dihadiahkan buat orang tersayang
• Errr. Surprise ahh! Mana boleh bgtwu. Hahaha =p


7 Lagu yang anda nyanyikan untuk orang tersayang
Mariah Carey - My All [tp susah kot lagu tu =p]
Super Junior - Endless Moment
Sixpence None Richer - Kiss Me
N'Sync - This I Promise You
Edwin McCain - I'll Be
Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One.
Westlife - More Than Words


TAG 2
1. Take a recent CUTE photo of yourself.
2. Don't change anything, edit or whatever.
3. Post that photo.
4. Post this instructions with the photo.
5. Tag 10 people to do this.



I tag Syikin & Amalina

No comments: