Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy birthday Leeteuk!

Saengil chukka hamnida! Tawu yang tu je. Yang lain tak reti haha. Happy 28th birthday Park Jung Soo oppa! Omg you're that old? Lol you should get yourself a gf :D Thanks for being a great leader. You take care of your dongsaengs very well. Eventhough you're a big bully, it doesn't matter. I loooove the way you are. You're the eldest in SJ but you're acting like you're the youngest one. Lol I remember this pretty well. But I don't remember which member said this. But it's true. Haha you can't get rid of it, right? Nevermind, I still love you ^^


This must be from the fans. ELFs are so sweet, right? Taking care of our oppas ;)

Sorry Teukie oppa tak boleh nak cakap panjang2 cz I'm not in a good shape. I hope this is enough, for now. Have a blast! ^^

p/s ; I hope the member prepared something for him. Pranks, for sure. Hee can't wait for your videos on Twitter! ;)

No comments: