Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SPM.

11th march 09.

SPM...
hm the results will reveal tomorrow.
i had butterflies in my tummy right now.
i keep praying 4 my best result.
but i cant sit still.
i kept going here & there,
wondering what will i get 4 my result tomorrow.
will it be any subject that is fail?
i started thinking of addmaths & LK.
god. i flunked those paper.

i am much worried.
im wondering how many a's i'll get, too.
everyone kept asking me the same question, "berapa A target?"
i said, "i dont know. tkde target. and tak berani nak target. phobia"
the same question & answer.
thats it.
goshh.

im really hoping 4 a miracle to happen tomorrow.
when i pray just now,
i promised to myself that i'll study harder when i got into university o matrix.
yupp, i want to be a successful woman.
and i want to make my parents proud.
i want to prove them that i can do it.
i'll pray 4 my friends too.
my classmates especially.
i really miss them.
i miss the teachers.
i hope i can meet all of them tomorrow.

god. i really want to scream out loud right now.
tension tahap dewa bulan.
i am still missing him somehow.
damn. i really do.
arghhhhh!
its torturing me.
guys,
wish my luck.
and pray 4 me.
hopefully i'll get the best result.
insyaallah. aamin :)

No comments: